Plot No-32-34 Knowledge Park III Greater Noida
Uttar Pradesh 201310h
School of Nursing Science & Research is organizing an orientation program on 6th July 2019.
Orientation Program is an ongoing process allowing the employee time to assimilate all the required information. It is a critical tool in making employees feel part of the organization and increasing employee engagement and loyalty.
Objectives of Event:
- To orient about campus.
- To orient about parent hospital.
- To provide information about policies.
- To provide in depth information about campus resources to support teaching and research.
- To provide overview and insight on PARS-F guidelines and PRAS-F form.
- Prof: Pauline Sharmila, 8800998805, email@example.com
- Prof. Kiran Sharma, 8839124390, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Nikhil Raj, Assistant Prof,9882360415, email@example.com