School of Nursing Sciences & Research (SNSR), is organizing 5 days Workshop on “Patient Care Excellence” on 22nd Nov, 23rd Nov, 30th Nov 2019, 7th Dec and 14th December 2019.
Patient Care Excellence is vital to cultivate patient engagement and integral to the long term sustainability of every hospital and health care system. Clinical excellence must be the priority for any healthcare system to deliver the promise of quality of nursing care by providing a personal touch. Nursing care based on the best available evidence and aim to improve the quality of care by changing the process of health care and improving the chances of getting well as possible. Patient satisfaction is an important & commonly used indicator for measuring to the quality of patient centered nursing care.
Demonstration of Advance nursing procedures will be performed at the laboratories by experts from various nursing departments specialized in Medical-Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing and Obstetrical Nursing for the internal & external delegates from another universities and faculty.
15 credit hours will be given approved by UP State Medical Faculty, Lucknow.
Objectives of the Workshop:
- To meet the training requirements for basic to advanced patient care & help to facilitate the delivery of consistent simulations into the nursing curriculum.
- To contribute to patient safety & optimize outcomes of care, providing learners with opportunities to experience scenarios & intervene in clinical situations within safe & supervised settings without posting a risk to the patient.
- To enhance the advance skills for Professional development & upgrade the knowledge.
- Prof: Pauline Sharmila,8800998805, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Anushi Singh, 7347433617, email@example.com
- Ms. Christa Mathew, 9999610791, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: November 22, 2019 – December 14, 2019
Venue: Audi 014, Sharda University, Knowledge Park-3, Greater Noida.