Plot No. 32-34
Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Department of General Management, School of Business Studies (SBS), is organizing a one-day seminar on entrepreneurship development – opportunities & challenges facing Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) on 12th October 2017. As a part of it, we are organizing best business idea competition.
The best three business ideas will win cash awards worth INR Thirty Thousand (30,000/-).
Nominations may please be got forwarded to Dr. Deepa Kumari (firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Oct 5, 2017.
Registration from 9.00 AM onwards at the SBS Reception
- Prof. Swati Oberoi +91 9899589115
- Dr. Deepa Kumari +91 9811680604
Student Coordinator: Aman Shah +91 8375982502
The focus of the seminar would be to create a platform of interaction between policy makers, practitioners, academia and students. Various growth strategies for nurturing a new business idea, skills required for preparation of a business plan and its evaluation by the venture capitalists and Govt. funding institutions will be deliberated. This seminar will be of great value to professionals to familiarize with current national issues and priorities for entrepreneurial development.
The main objectives of the seminar are:
- To understand the issues and challenges faced by the entrepreneurs.
- To familiarize the participants with emerging opportunities for development of new enterprises.
- To provide a forum for an exchange of views with leading practitioners and academicians.
- To sensitize participants and students as how to inculcate a business idea and seek venture funding.
- Participation is open to Corporate/Industry persons, Academicians, Researchers and B-School students. In order to ensure enriched deliberations and focused discussion, experts will be invited to the Seminar to share their rich field experiences with the participants.
- Mr. Pradeep Gupta, Managing Director, Cyber Media
- Dr. J S Juneja, Chairman, Global Projects & Services (P) Ltd
- Prof. Sanjeev Mittal (Prof. & Dean & Programme Coordinator Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC), University School of Management Studies Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Mr. Sunny Jain/Ms. Anchal Jain, Co-Founders, Cash Gain Apps
- Mr. Mukesh Malik, CEO, Project GK
- Mr. Vivek Sawhney, Entrepreneur, Investors Clinic
Business Idea Competition:
- The best three business ideas will win cash awards worth INR Thirty Thousand (30,000/-).
- Nominations may please be got forwarded to Dr. Deepa Kumari (email@example.com).
- Prof. R.K. Verma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Deepa Kumari (email@example.com)
- Dr. Mridul Dharwal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Swati Oberoi (email@example.com)
- Aman Shah ( firstname.lastname@example.org), Contact No. 8375982502
- Pujith Niel wood (email@example.com), Contact No. 7909070956
- Damini Jain: firstname.lastname@example.org (9818091349)
- Soumya Sinha: email@example.com (871188081)
- Aayush Dutt: firstname.lastname@example.org (9971860619)
PROGRAM SCHEDULE: Click here(Share on Social)