SNSR is Organizing Expert talk on “Fundamentals of Bio Statistics” on 11th February 2019.
About The Topic:
Biostatistics is the branch of statistics responsible for interpreting the scientific data that is generated in the health sciences, including the public health sphere. In essence, the goal of Biostatistics is to disentangle the data received and make valid inferences that can be used to solve problems in public health. Biostatistics uses the application of statistical methods to conduct research in the areas of biology, public health, and medicine.
Objective of Event:
- To discuss the types of variables in nursing research.
- To describe the difference between descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Orientation of SPSS package.
- Prof: Pauline Sharmila, 8800998805, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr.R. Sree Raja Kumar. 9646531203, email@example.com
- Mr.N. Siva. ,7530952783, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr.UPPU PRAVEEN KUMAR