34, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida
The School of Business Studies, Sharda University, is organizing ‘Sukriti’ – Celebrating Spirit of Women Entrepreneurship’ – An Exhibition to Showcase the Women Artisans Work on 24th December 2020.
Under the on-going consultancy project-Leadership Interventions & Mentoring for Women Self- Help Group, a small exhibition of the artisan’s products made by Crochet is being organized at the School of Business Studies for imparting hands-on training and encouragement to Women Artisans of Mon Ami Foundation.
Objectives of Event:
The exhibition is being organized to achieve the following objectives:
- To enable the Lead / supervise the group with a better understanding of the “Leadership Concept”
- To impart hands-on – training to the women artisans in marketing their products
- To build their own capacity to lead and train other women (Train-the-trainer mode)
- To develop participants self-confidence and boost their morale
- To bridge the gap of Leadership & Entrepreneurship skills
- Dr. Mridul Dharwal, 9212523101, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Parul Saxena, 9873777356, email@example.com
- Dr. Roopali Fulzele, 9582425298, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 24th December 2020
Time: 10:00 am – 1:30 pm