The Center of Excellence in Environmental Law (SOL) is organizing a Webinar on ‘Environmental Jurisprudence in India’ on Friday, 11th June 2021 from 11:00 am onwards.
About the Event:
This Webinar aims to bring awareness in respect of the environment and safeguarding our natural resources. Environmental awareness is intended towards sustainable use of the resources. The mismanagement of resources has resulted in various environmental issues like pollution, global warming, and nuclear hazards to name a few.
Objectives of the Event:
- To raise awareness about environment protection
- To acquire knowledge of environment protection using social action litigations
- Padma Shree, Ramon Magsaysay and Goldman Environmental Prize Awardee, Hon’ble Shri M.C. Mehta, Public Interest Attorney
- Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, SUSOL.
- Dr. Lipika Sharma, Associate Prof., SUSOL, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Rishikesh Singh Faujdar, Asst. Prof., SUSOL, email@example.com
Date: Friday, 11 June 2021
Time: 11:00 am onwards
MS Team Link:- https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZDg3YjI4OWYtYzhjZi00YTNkLWI2ODItMjAxNzYyZDEzZmU1%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22c0379971-a0d4-420a-b3bf-7d9b944e92e2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22fe140a71-0931-4f39-a501-05c2443cd645%22%7d
Note: E-Certificate shall be awarded to all registered participants.(Share on Social)