The Department of Mass Communication SMFE is organizing a Workshop along with Inshorts on ‘Smart Content is the Future’ on June 11th Friday 2021 at 01:00 PM to 2:00 PM with Speaker: Twishy Vats Chief Content Officer, Inshorts.
Inshorts is a Delhi-based company that is known for its content discovery and distribution application for Android and iOS. It aggregates news and other content such as videos, infographics, and blogs, and summarizes them in 60 words or less. As of August 2017, its app had received more than five million downloads on the play store and more than One Million on iTunes store and was one of the highest-rated Indian news apps.
- Share experience with Industry experts
- Understanding the future of the Media Industry
- Develop content writing skills
Topic: ‘Smart Content is the Future’
Speaker: Twishy Vats Chief Content Officer, Inshorts.
- Prof. (Dr.) Ritu S. Sood, Dean SMFE
- Ms.Neha Bhushan, Assistant Professor, Department of Mass Communication
Date and time: June 11th Friday 2021 at 01:00 PM to 2:00 PM IST
Platform Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/qjg-obpv-mpg(Share on Social)