The School of Humanities & Social Sciences (SHSS) is organizing a field visit to the annual ‘Surajkund International Crafts Fair 2019,’ Faridabad on 13th February 2019, for the International students of the school.
The Surajkund fair celebrates the diversity of Indian traditions and culture; from handicrafts, enthralling performances, to a multi-cuisine food court, this fair has it all.
Objective of Event:
- The visit would be fruitful for the International students as they will get an opportunity to learn more about Indian culture and its diversity.
- It would help the International students to know about the richness and diversity of the handicrafts, handlooms and cultural fabric of India.
- It will also be an opportunity for them to interact with different people from different states, as it will give them the opportunity to put their theoretical knowledge into action.
- Ms. Sandipa Das , 9899950502, email@example.com
- Ms. Pooja Mann, 9891142193, firstname.lastname@example.org