University of Almeria
International Students’ Affairs & Linkages Cell (ISAL Cell) of School of Business Studies, Sharda University (SU), is having immense pleasure to share a proud moment that two of its students namely – Mr. Emran Sharifi (BBA, 2nd Semester, Syst ID-2018003995) and Ms. Era Poudel (BBA, 2nd Semester, Syst ID-2018013127 ) have recently joined University of Almeria (UAL), Spain under Sharda University’s Student Exchange Programme for a Semester (Sept 2019 – Feb 2020).
Mr. Sharifi and Ms. Poudel are the first students from Afghanistan and Nepal respectively to study at UAL. It is the first time in its history that the University of Almería welcomes students of these nationalities through the Erasmus program.
The general purpose of the Student Exchange Program is to promote international educational and cultural exchange to develop mutual understanding between the people of the different countries.
Objective of Event:
Following are the objectives of the Student Exchange Programme.
- International learning and knowledge propel students towards acceptance and understanding of an array of different cultural and community perspectives.
- Language acquisition is achieved through practical immersion.
- Awareness and adoption of alternative, multi-faceted approaches to learning.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enhanced interest in global issues as well as a broader general knowledge.
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned exchange students.
- Maturity and social poise fueled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Integration into another family as well as the development of life-long friendships, fostering an appreciation of home and family.
- A tremendous sense of accomplishment upon completion encourages students to develop independent opinions, make informed decisions and strive to attain fresh goals.
- Prof. Gaurav Gupta, 8527061614, email@example.com
- Dr. Roopali Fulzele, 9582425298, firstname.lastname@example.org