Visual Art & Digital and Communication, Department of Design, School of Architecture and Planning is organizing a Virtual Walk-Through to National Gallery of Modern Art with Mr. Argha Kamal Ganguly, Assistant Curator, NGMA, New Delhi on 14th January 2021 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Objectives of Event:
In these trying times, it has been next to impossible to go and visit the art museums and galleries but it is equally important to be engaged in order to understand the very essence of art. Keeping this in mind, this Virtual walk-through a professional Art Curator will take the students on a ride of various personal collections of artworks done by marvels of Indian Art that are now in the collection of the National Gallery of Modern Art. This will inspire the students, and build their interest in Art Appreciation.
- Prof. (Dr.) Parma Nand, Dean (officiating), SAP
- Prof. Shhilpi Sinha, Head of Department, Architecture, SAP, email@example.com
- Prof. Gaurav Sharma, Head of Department, Design, SAP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Phaneendra Nath Chaturvedi, Associate Professor, email@example.com, +919810947249
- Ms. Ritika Sharma, Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, +9196502 57552
- Argha Kamal Ganguly
Argha Kamal Ganguly is an Assistant Curator at the National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi. A post-graduate in Fine Arts -Painting from the renowned Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata, Argha is also an Art Practitioner and Art Educator. He keeps a keen interest in exploring other mediums and different fields of creative expression as well. Through his walk-throughs to the personal collection of NGMA, Delhi he engages viewers from different age groups in an interactive and interesting manner.
Date: 14th January 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm