School of Architecture and Planning is conducting a webinar on ‘Architecture Photography as a Career choice’ on 28th Oct. 2020 from 1:30 pm to 2.30 pm by Ar. ASMITA KHODANKAR, SHADES STUDIO.
Entrepreneurship and Soft Skill Options for students and faculties of Architecture and Design
Objectives of Event:
- To give knowledge of luxury and lifestyle shoots including Architecture & Interior Photography
- Enhance knowledge of Light, Shades & Understanding Frames
- Giving them the opportunity to explore related career options in Photography
- Challenges & Expectations of the Photography Industry
Google meet Link: https://meet.google.com/huw-ejys-iov
- Prof. Parma Nand, (Officiating) Dean, SAP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Shhilpi Sinha, HOD, SAP, email@example.com
- Prof. Anjali Verma; Anjali.firstname.lastname@example.org, 9811737360
- Mr. Satvinder Singh Walia; email@example.com, 9810054174
- ASMITA KHODANKAR, SHADES STUDIO
An architect by profession, Asmita with her undying love for photography and eye for framing, followed her passion after completing her graduation. Along with an inclination towards architectural photography she also has a keen interest in portraiture. When not on the field, she loves to travel and explore, known, and unknown sides of places through her perspective and capture the essence in her camera.
Date: 28th October 2020
Time: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm