Gone are the days when Human Resources just meant happy hours, policy violations, employee relations, benefits, and recruiting. With COVID-19 came a wave of change that many are still trying to wrap their heads around, but no one is feeling the weight of that change more than HR managers.
In this context, the School of Business Studies is organizing a webinar on “Changing Role of HR post pandemic” on 11th June 2021 from 10.30 am to 11.30 am. This webinar explores the changing role of HR in pandemic time.
Objectives of the event are:
- To understand the importance of HR connecting with the employees holistically and understand not only the professional side but also their personal side.
- To analyze HR best practices that companies follow to support their employees and keep them motivated
- Dr. Monica Agarwal 9212121902, email@example.com
- Ms.Swati Bansal 8826735522, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr.Parul Saxena, 9873777356, email@example.com
- Ruby Gupta, CHRO-Sheela Foams (Ltd) Sleepwell.
The webinar details are as follows:
Date: 11th June 2021
Timings: 10.30 am -11:30 am
Participants are required to pre-register themselves for the webinar.
Free Webinar Pre-registration link: https://tinyurl.com/Webinar-HR-June11
The link for the webinar will be sent to all pre-registered participants.
E-certificates will be provided to the participants who attend the webinar and fill the feedback(Share on Social)