About the topic:
Constitution Day of India is celebrated on 26 November every year. In 2019, it marks the 70th anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution and raises awareness about the Indian Constitution.
26 November has its own importance in the history of independent India because on this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted and it came in to effect on 26 January 1950. Therefore, marking the dawn of a new era. To acknowledge the contribution of the framers of the Constitution and to aggravate the people regarding the prominent values, 26 November is celebrated as the ‘Constitution Day’.
Objectives of the Webinar:
- To create awareness among the vulnerable group ( Females, Children) of society about their rights and laws supporting them in their times of need.
- Prof: Urmila Devi Bhardwaj, Dean SNSR, 9205296446, email@example.com
- Prof. R.Sreeraja Kumar, Community Health Nursing, 9646531203, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anushi Singh, Email Id:email@example.com Contact Number: 7347433617
Date: 26th Nov 2020.
Time: 2 to 3 pm
Session: Discussion session on following Constitution Laws of India.
- Protection under the Domestic Violence Act
- Law related to maintenance for the wife
- Rape & Sexual Offences under IPC
Speaker: Mr. Samuel Singh, BA, LLB, Advocate, Civil Court, Aligarh, UP
Join by Google Link: meet.google.com/wdk-iuvq-rqi