Department of Oral Medicine & Radiology
School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University
Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology and Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University are organizing a Webinar on “MUCORMYCOSIS AND ITS DENTAL IMPLICATIONS: AN UPDATE”, for the teaching faculty, post graduate & under graduate students of Sharda University on 12th June 2021.
Objectives of the Event:
- To highlight Dental implications and diagnosis of Mucormycosis
- To highlight the Oral manifestation and current treatment protocol of Mucormycosis
- Dr. Suresh Ludhwani, MDS (Oral Medicine & Radiology)
Dr. Suresh Ludhwani currently working as an Associate Professor, Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Karnavati Dental College and Hospital, Ahmadabad. He also a Chief Stakeholder and Visionary, OroDental and Maxillo-Facial Imaging, OROSCAN (A Pan-India organization definitely committed to delivering excellence in OroDental and Maxillo-Facial diagnostics) and, IDDS (Nationwide Pioneers in 3D printing). Dr. Suresh is an active Research Committee Member of Gujarat Forensic Sciences University. He is also an active member of IAOMR, Digital Dental Society, Italy, Asia Pacific Association of Oral Medicine and Radiology.
- Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Singh. MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Singh is graduated from the most prestigious King George Medical University, Lucknow and was awarded a gold Medal for being university topper in all professional examinations. He completed his Master’s in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from SCB Medical College, Cuttack. He has published around 45 research papers in international and national journals. He is recipient of three prestigious fellowship i.e Fellow of International College of Surgeon (FICS), Fellow of Indian Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (FIBOMS) and Fellow of International Board of Certification of Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (FIBCSOMS). Presently he is working Associate Professor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Unit of Faculty of Dental Science, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and also pursuing Ph.D.
Day & Date: Saturday; 12th June, 2021. 11.00am – 12.30pm
Session 1-: Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Topic: Oral manifestations and treatment protocols of mucormycosis, Time: 11:00 am – 11:40 am
Session 2: Dr. Suresh Ludhwani, Topic: Is CBCT is an essential imaging tool for mucormycosis? Get your answer. , Time: 11:40am-12:30pm
- Dr. M. Siddharth, Dean SDS, email@example.com, DIRECTOR SEA@SDS
- Dr. Sukhdeep Singh (Prof & Head Of Department, Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry)
- Dr. Hemant Sawhney (Reader, Oral Medicine & Radiology)
- Dr. Nitin Bhagat (Reader, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Dr. Sachin Kumar, Reader, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr. Jayant Gahlot, Sr. Lecturer, Oral Medicine & Radiology
Date: 12th JUNE 2021
Time: 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
For any inquiry contact: 8285006933, 9654230413,
LINK: Join with Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/qrb-oebj-ehj(Share on Social)