This is our immense pleasure to inform you all that Medical Surgical Nursing Department of School of Nursing Science & Research (SNS&R) is organizing a Webinar on “Standard Safety Precaution” on 22nd October 2020.
About the webinar: –
Standard safety precaution is observed on October 16–22, with the theme“BREAK THE CHAIN OF INFECTION” wants to spread the message about how the public and healthcare professionals can help “Break the Chain of Infection” in healthcare settings and in the community also.
Objectives of Events :
- To create awareness among nursing students regarding nosocomial infection.
- To reducing dissemination of infections in health care setting
- To educate the students about safety measure to reduce the spread of infection.
- Mr. Vipin Peter Charan, Senior Training Specialist Aarohan Healthcare Services/ Nursing solutions Gurugram Haryana, Master in Hospital administration.
He is a certified American Heart Association BLS, and ACLS Instructor and in his role as a Training Specialist he has developed and conducted various courses such as: First Aid, Trauma management, Infection Control & Prevention, Basic ECG Interpretation, Mechanical Ventilation (In association with Draeger Medical), Critical Care Nursing, Dialysis Nursing, Simulation as a method of Clinical Education, Communication for Healthcare Professionals (including OET), Healthcare Quality, and Patient Safety.
- Dr. Urmila Devi Bhardwaj, Dean SNSR, 9205296446, Urmila.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Kiran Sharma, HOD Medical Surgical Nursing, SNSR, 8839124390, email@example.com
- Poonam Thakur, Senior Tutor, 9643537823, Poonam.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Koyal Kumari, Nursing Tutor, 8287284546, email@example.com
Name of the event – Standard Safety Precaution
Date of the event – 22nd October 2020
Time of the event- 11 am – 12 pm
Location of the event– MS Team link: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting