Webinar on the Theme: “Transforming global Nursing perspectives through innovation and Research” on 7th to 11thDec 2020.
Globalization is one of the most important driving forces in the new millennium. Together with urbanization and digitalization, it reshapes patterns of human existence and societies on a global scale. Although nursing to some extent has been a global profession, the expansion to global awareness clearly develops the patterns in nursing knowledge. However, there have been few attempts to grasp and overview the consequences of globalization as it is addressed in scholarly knowledge. Researchers stress that nursing in the 21st century has many challenges due to the globalized world. Furthermore, this global approach in nursing has been reported to correspond to the challenges of human vulnerability and equality. In addition, the strengthening of the nursing discipline stands out, both in a local and Global Nursing scene.
The nursing profession is changing and has gone through several modifications during the last decades. For that reason, nurses, individually and collectively, have the power and the social consciousness to influence basic social services and health care. Thus, nurses should conceive a broader global picture. As global competencies must be mastered, nurses should held long term values, faculty knowledge, nursing policies, nursing education, and research and innovation.
- Prof. Urmila Devi Bhardwaj, Dean, SNS&R, SU, Urmila.email@example.com, 9350886446
- Prof. R.SreeRajakumar, Professor, Community Health Nursing, SNSR, Sharda University.
- Prof. KiranSharmaProfessor& Head of the Department, Medical-Surgical Nursing, SNSR, Sharda University.
- Mr. Nikhil Raj, Associate Professor, Psychiatric Nursing SNSR, Sharda University.
- School of Nursing Science &Research, ShardaUniversity
- BimlaKapoor, Chairperson, National Nursing and Midwifery Commission, Ministry of Health and Family WelfareFormer Director, School of Health Sciences, IGNOU, New Delhi
- S.JNalini, Dean cum Principal, Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education & Research, Porur, Chennai- 600 116, Tamil Nadu, India
- K.Ramu, Dean, Faculty of Nursing, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- JasneetKaur, Associate Professor, College of Nursing, Symbiosis University, Pune Maharashtra
- GracePaul, DNP, RN, CNE Residential Faculty Medical-Surgical Nursing, Glendale Community College, California, United States of America.
- Annie ThomasProfessor, Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing, Loyola University, Chicago, United States of America.
- Nitha Mathew Joseph, Assistant Professor, Dept of Undergraduate Studies, National Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar Alumna, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
- N.H.Simon, Director, School of Nursing and Health Allied Sciences, Noida International University, Greater Noida, Former Director School of Health Sciences
- M.Mehra, Professor, Emeritus, School of Engineering, Sharda University
- Prema, Assistant Professor, Department of Nursing, College of applied medical sciences, University of Hafr Al Batin (Ministry of Higher Education ) Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Prabhu, Swami Hiremath, Psychiatric Nursing, Krishna Institute of Nursing Sciences, Karad University, Maharashtra
- Uppu Praveen, Ph.D. Scholar, Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Dr.NageswhwarVenkatesh Reddy, Assistant professor, Nursing Department, Ministry of Higher Education, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- P Yadav, Associate Professor, School of Law, Sharda University
- NageshwarVenkatesh Reddy, Assistant Professor, Nursing Department, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Al-Baha University-Al Aqiq, Al-BahaUniversity, Ministry of Higher Education, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Name of the Event: Webinar Theme: “Transforming global Nursing perspectives through innovation and Research”.
Date: 7th to 11thDec 2020,
Time: 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm,
Venue: ZOOM App