School of Nursing Sciences & Research (SNS&R), Dept. of Child Health Nursing is organizing a Webinar on “World Premature Day” THEME: “Together for babies born too soon – Caring for the future” on 17th November 2020.
About the webinar:
World Prematurity Day on 17 November is one of the most important days in the year to raise awareness of the challenges and burden of preterm birth globally. The day was initiated by EFCNI and partnering European parent organizations in 2008.
Besides the colour purple which stands for sensitivity and exceptionality, the socksline has become a symbol for World Prematurity Day. The small pair of purple socks – framed by nine full-size baby socks – symbolises: 1 in 10 babies is born preterm in Worldwide.
- Prof. Urmila Devi Bhardwaj, Dean, SNS&R, SU, Urmila.email@example.com, 9350886446
- Anushi Singh, Associate Prof. Cum HOD, Dept. of Child Health Nursing, SNSR, Sharda University
- Chingangbam Sonia Devi, Lecturer, Pediatric Department, 6000197133, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjna Kumari, Lecturer, Pediatric Department, 8580850868, email@example.com
- Naorem Monika , Lecturer, Pediatric Department, 8217871728, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Child Health Nursing, SNSR, SU
- Nanuka Thapa, Program officer, JHPIEGO, Meghalaya, email@example.com
Name of the Event: Webinar on on “World Premature Day” THEME: “Together for babies born too soon – Caring for the future”
Date: 17th November 2020,
Time: 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm
Venue: Google meet Web(Share on Social)